Yesterday, we sitting on the couch, reading books together. Every so often he gets really interested in my tummy and Baby Charlie being in there, and will ask lots of questions about it. This time, he asked me if I could "open my tummy" (which was his way of asking if I can pull my shirt up so he could see it). So I did, and he got this old pair of headphones that he likes to play with, and put them on his ears. Then he pretended to squeeze something, and moved the headphone plug all around my stomach, and then made this "woosh woosh woosh" sound. He was totally pretending to hear the baby's heartbeat, like the doctor does during my checkups. So adorable. Then, he said, "I need a napkin!" and took off his sock (?) and pretended to wipe all the goo off, just like Dr. S. does. It was so cute. He does love hearing the heartbeat when we go to my checkups, but it's amazing how many details kids pick up on, like the goo and the Kleenex.
Miah took this video the other day that I'll have to post on here soon. He found Henry in his bedroom, on the rocking chair, with the Boppy around his waist and his Baby Charlie doll swaddled in his Lovey, gently rocking it back and forth. Just out of the blue. Aw. He's such a good kid.
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment